As we count down to the final days of 2012, here are the popular columns for the month of November:
1. Familiar but New – Japan’s Digital Marketing Landscape 2013 by Jeff Lippold
2. Subway and 7-Eleven Dip Into Apple’s Passbook in Hong Kong by Adaline Lau
3. Rethinking Search in the Social Age by Lydia Ng
4. The Marketer’s Outlook on Digital Marketing in India by Ashok Lalla
5. Big Data, Email, and the Presidential Election by Ohad Hecht
6. What Happens if We Stop Doing SEO in China? by Eddie Choi
7. NFC: The Next Generation of Mobile Marketing by Hernan Gonzalez
9. How to Assess Negative Online Conversations by Charlie Pownall
10. A Digital Vote… by Luke Janich
We’ll be revealing the top 10 columns for 2012 tomorrow, look out for it!
According to data gathered for the report,‘Communications Infrastructure: The Backbone of Digital,’ 88% of IT professionals and 61% of marketers ranked their company’s current communication infrastructure as 'cutting-edge' or 'good.'
President Trump's digital savvy isn't limited to social media. As it turns out, the Trump Organization owns thousands of domain names, possibly even more than 10,000.
Silicon Valley loves fancy job titles. It’s just something we do, and software and technology lend themselves to it. But it’s not always helpful.
In an often fragmented workplace, where various departments have varying opinions and goals, it can be challenging to get everyone on the same page and make strategy meetings productive.