As we count down to the final days of 2012, here are the popular columns for the month of November:
1. Familiar but New – Japan’s Digital Marketing Landscape 2013 by Jeff Lippold
2. Subway and 7-Eleven Dip Into Apple’s Passbook in Hong Kong by Adaline Lau
3. Rethinking Search in the Social Age by Lydia Ng
4. The Marketer’s Outlook on Digital Marketing in India by Ashok Lalla
5. Big Data, Email, and the Presidential Election by Ohad Hecht
6. What Happens if We Stop Doing SEO in China? by Eddie Choi
7. NFC: The Next Generation of Mobile Marketing by Hernan Gonzalez
9. How to Assess Negative Online Conversations by Charlie Pownall
10. A Digital Vote… by Luke Janich
We’ll be revealing the top 10 columns for 2012 tomorrow, look out for it!
As emojis take over the world, more brands are experimenting with them in an attempt to stay relevant. What’s the best way to do so and what should be avoided?
American Apparel's chief digital officer discussed the future of retail, the importance of delivering value to the consumer, and strategies for an IoT and omnichannel world.
With so many bloggers and blog posts storming in every day, it is hard to stand out. The secret to creating an outstanding blog is to cultivate a community around your blog.
You don't have to be a large B2B company to create an impressive LinkedIn presence, all you need is the focus on the right direction and the consistency to succeed in your social efforts.