For close to two years, Gustavo Razzetti and I have been contributing our thoughts to ClickZ on the emerging market of digital Latinos. It’s been an amazing, life-chaging experience. And, of course, we’ve learned a lot along the way. Among the many topics we’ve attempted to cover:
- What is the Latinosphere, and is there such a thing as a single Latino market?
- Why are Latinos outperforming others on social media?
- Why are Latinos outperforming others on mobile?
- Is there a favorite social technology platform for Latinos?
- Is the Latinosphere phenomenon only happening in the U.S.?
- Who are the most influential Latinos online?
- What brands are doing well in the Latinosphere?
- What politicians are doing well in the Latinosphere?
- Are Latinos better looking? (Referencing our infamous column about Latinos and cosmetics.)
- What is the next big trend?
Today, we’re launching a book that compiles our columns on these topics – “Latinosphere: Marketing With Latinos in the Age of Digital.” The book will be available today to all attendees of a special ClickZ webinar. If you cannot attend, write to us here. This is the first cut of a book that we intend to update as we go. The Latino market is ever-changing, and we aim to keep up with the change and pace.
Download the free ebook here.
Online reputation is important for every business and social media has escalated this need. How can you filter the noise to maintain ... read more
A digital marketing strategy is important for every business seeking for further growth, but how can you create an effective one? More ... read more
If you’re a brand selling high-consideration, ‘big ticket’ items like appliances, cars or luxury goods, the customer journey is vitally important.
Spotify, the popular digital music service, is getting into the video ad game with a new ad offering called “branded moments.” Currently, ... read more