For close to two years, Gustavo Razzetti and I have been contributing our thoughts to ClickZ on the emerging market of digital Latinos. It’s been an amazing, life-chaging experience. And, of course, we’ve learned a lot along the way. Among the many topics we’ve attempted to cover:
- What is the Latinosphere, and is there such a thing as a single Latino market?
- Why are Latinos outperforming others on social media?
- Why are Latinos outperforming others on mobile?
- Is there a favorite social technology platform for Latinos?
- Is the Latinosphere phenomenon only happening in the U.S.?
- Who are the most influential Latinos online?
- What brands are doing well in the Latinosphere?
- What politicians are doing well in the Latinosphere?
- Are Latinos better looking? (Referencing our infamous column about Latinos and cosmetics.)
- What is the next big trend?
Today, we’re launching a book that compiles our columns on these topics – “Latinosphere: Marketing With Latinos in the Age of Digital.” The book will be available today to all attendees of a special ClickZ webinar. If you cannot attend, write to us here. This is the first cut of a book that we intend to update as we go. The Latino market is ever-changing, and we aim to keep up with the change and pace.
Download the free ebook here.
Do you work in digital marketing and do you love it? Are you new to the industry and feeling overwhelmed by it? Either way, all this constant change means people in this industry are always learning and evolving their marketing strategies accordingly.
Sandeep Menon, based in California, is global marketing director for Google Play, the app and digital content store for Android users that ... read more
Most CMOs would probably agree that marketing has become more of a science, requiring strong analytical skills to create real insight from ... read more