For close to two years, Gustavo Razzetti and I have been contributing our thoughts to ClickZ on the emerging market of digital Latinos. It’s been an amazing, life-chaging experience. And, of course, we’ve learned a lot along the way. Among the many topics we’ve attempted to cover:
- What is the Latinosphere, and is there such a thing as a single Latino market?
- Why are Latinos outperforming others on social media?
- Why are Latinos outperforming others on mobile?
- Is there a favorite social technology platform for Latinos?
- Is the Latinosphere phenomenon only happening in the U.S.?
- Who are the most influential Latinos online?
- What brands are doing well in the Latinosphere?
- What politicians are doing well in the Latinosphere?
- Are Latinos better looking? (Referencing our infamous column about Latinos and cosmetics.)
- What is the next big trend?
Today, we’re launching a book that compiles our columns on these topics – “Latinosphere: Marketing With Latinos in the Age of Digital.” The book will be available today to all attendees of a special ClickZ webinar. If you cannot attend, write to us here. This is the first cut of a book that we intend to update as we go. The Latino market is ever-changing, and we aim to keep up with the change and pace.
Download the free ebook here.
If you’re just starting out with a business, or looking for tools to help you grow, there is a huge array of digital marketing tools, platforms and services available online.
As emojis take over the world, more brands are experimenting with them in an attempt to stay relevant. What’s the best way to do so and what should be avoided?
You don't have to be a large B2B company to create an impressive LinkedIn presence, all you need is the focus on the right direction and the consistency to succeed in your social efforts.
Social media management can become time consuming, and that’s why we compiled a list of some of the best tools to enhance your ... read more