For close to two years, Gustavo Razzetti and I have been contributing our thoughts to ClickZ on the emerging market of digital Latinos. It’s been an amazing, life-chaging experience. And, of course, we’ve learned a lot along the way. Among the many topics we’ve attempted to cover:
- What is the Latinosphere, and is there such a thing as a single Latino market?
- Why are Latinos outperforming others on social media?
- Why are Latinos outperforming others on mobile?
- Is there a favorite social technology platform for Latinos?
- Is the Latinosphere phenomenon only happening in the U.S.?
- Who are the most influential Latinos online?
- What brands are doing well in the Latinosphere?
- What politicians are doing well in the Latinosphere?
- Are Latinos better looking? (Referencing our infamous column about Latinos and cosmetics.)
- What is the next big trend?
Today, we’re launching a book that compiles our columns on these topics – “Latinosphere: Marketing With Latinos in the Age of Digital.” The book will be available today to all attendees of a special ClickZ webinar. If you cannot attend, write to us here. This is the first cut of a book that we intend to update as we go. The Latino market is ever-changing, and we aim to keep up with the change and pace.
Download the free ebook here.
In an often fragmented workplace, where various departments have varying opinions and goals, it can be challenging to get everyone on the same page and make strategy meetings productive.
In part one a few weeks ago, we discussed what brand TLDs (top level domains) are, which brands are applying for them and why they might be important. Today, we’ll take an in-depth look at the potential benefits for brands, and explore the challenges brand TLDs could help solve.
According to a report, references to hashtags appeared in just 30% of Super Bowl 51's commercials this year, down from 45% a year ago.
The explosive growth of video in 2016 makes 2017 an important year for video content and as more publishers are tempted to use it, it’s useful to consider the best strategies to maximise its effectiveness.