Mail Chimp is a simple HTML email delivery tool from The Rocket Science Group. Some of its features include the following:
- Mail Chimp auto-detects when to show HTML or plain-text emails.
- It works with any customer database — just paste in your tab-delimited list of recipients
- Personalization “filters” automatically merge an unlimited number of fields from your database into emails.
- Bounceback reports help you find bad addresses in your list.
- Mail Chimp tracks clicks to an unlimited number of URLs in your message, providing full click reports.
- Preview buttons let you see your work in plain-text and HTML before you send.
- Mail Chimp delivers individually; your entire list of customers is not revealed in each email.
- It sends email from its server, not from your computer.
- Consultants can use their client’s customer service email address for reply-to’s.
- Convenient campaign reports let you track emails sent, so you can bill clients appropriately.
- Mail Chimp has been tested on AOL, Hotmail, Juno, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook Express, and more.
- It is ad free — no ads or credits in your emails.
Benefits offered by Mail Chimp include:
- Consultants can expand their offerings — if you can code HTML, you can deliver HTML email!
- Mail Chimp can be used for multiple clients, because it’s not hard-wired to only one email list.
- Send small test campaigns without investing in expensive services and products.
- Send HTML surveys, quizzes, contests, invites, and promos.
- Insert tracker codes within URLs to track clicks.
No matter your industry, field, career, day-to-day responsibilities, or duties, communication is integral to your success. This is particularly true in SEO ... read more
Do your email subscribers use social media? Let me ask this a different way. Is anyone not using social media? Like email, ... read more
Shift 2016, a conference held in San Francisco that focuses on digital disruptions in various industries, invited M&C Saatchi Mobile’s very own ... read more