ClickZ has been named a launch partner of Mashable’s new publisher platform, which includes social subscription and sharing tools.
“This is a fantastic opportunity to give our readers access to new tools to share ClickZ news stories, commentary, and how to’s that are selected for publication on the Mashable platform,” said ClickZ Executive Editor Anna Maria Virzi. “This relationship should help us ensure that the next generation of marketers will get access to our in-depth news and expert advice about interactive advertising and marketing.”
The Mashable Publisher Platform is an editorially-curated syndication experience, bringing the best content from ClickZ and other select publishers, directly to Mashable’s community.
“As our community grows and digital continues to transform society in new ways, we want to offer more content that dives deeper into the topics that matter to our readers,” said Adam Ostrow, executive editor and senior vice president of content, Mashable. “To achieve this we are bringing the best content from a select group of quality publishers who have expertise in specific topic areas directly to our community on Mashable.com, across our social channels and on our apps.”
Key features of the Mashable publisher platform include:
- Social Subscription: Prominent display and promotion of publisher’s Facebook and Twitter presences alongside its articles on Mashable.com, allowing readers to directly subscribe to the brand’s social feeds.
- Integration into Mashable Follow: Each participating publisher’s brand and content will be integrated into Mashable Follow – Mashable’s proprietary social layer – allowing more than 500,000 Mashable Follow users to subscribe directly to the publisher’s content on Mashable; to view all of its content on Mashable in one place; and directly follow each publisher’s content on Mashable.
- M-Share: Mashable’s one-click M-Share button on articles will increase sharing of publisher content across social networks.
- Email newsletters: Promotion of publishers’ content in Mashable’s email newsletters.
- Publisher profile page on Mashable: Each Partner Publisher will receive a profile page on Mashable Follow, allowing readers to view all of its content on Mashable in one place, subscribe to each publisher’s content on Mashable, and subscribe to each publisher’s Twitter or Facebook account.
Incisive Media’s ClickZ, established in 1997, and ClickZ.Asia, launched in 2010, provide comprehensive news, commentary, and how to’s focused on interactive marketing. Mashable is the largest independent news source dedicated to covering digital culture, social media, and technology.
With more and more customers turning to social platforms like Twitter when they need help with a company’s products or services, social customer care ... read more
Election 2016 is already like no presidential race before it, and one of the most striking aspects of this year’s race is the disparity ... read more