Microsoft was the top Web advertiser for the month of February, according to the BannerTrack service from Nielsen//NetRatings’ syndicated ad research operation.
Here are the top 10:
|5. First USA||19.9|
|6. GO Network||17.0|
|8. Music Boulevard||24.7|
|10. Bonzi software||25.6|
The top 10 banners for February, ranked according to unique audience, were:
- Bonzi Software: Speed Up Your Internet Connection.
- 1-800-Flowers: Send the Lotsa Love Basket this Valentines Day!
- CatalogLink: Free Catalogs!
- Ad Council: Expect The Best From A Girl And That’s What You’ll Get
- CatalogLink: ATTENTION catalog addicts: BEWARE (don’t click here)
- Music Boulevard: We bring the music to you. Find it. Hear it. Buy it.
- CatalogLink: Find the Perfect Gift for Your Sweetheart.
- CatalogLink: We’ve got hundreds of ways to say I love you.
- Lowestfare: Just Cheap Airfares! Save 20% on a Major Airline.
- Insweb: Get free auto insurance quotes online easily
Rankings are based on audience measurement of 6,000 people who have access to the Internet from home. The banners can be viewed here.
Election 2016 is already like no presidential race before it, and one of the most striking aspects of this year’s race is the disparity ... read more
Can Snapchat make tech-enabled glasses cool? It’s going to try. Last week, it was revealed that the company behind the ascendant social app ... read more