Microsoft was the top Web advertiser by banner impression for the week ending April 18, according to the Nielsen//NetRatings syndicated ad research service.
Here’s the list for the week:
|Advertiser||Impressions in millions||Reach|
|3. Discover Brokerage||28.3||2.9|
|10. Barnes and Noble||15.7||7.3|
The top 10 banners viewed for the week were:
- AmeriDebt–Find: A Way Out Of Debt
- NECX–#1 PC Super Store Get It Now @ NECX
- Amazon–Click on Shopping. Then click on Music and Video
- Barnes and Noble–fast; hey look we just gave you more time to read
- Bonzi Software–Speed Up Your Internet Connection
- Ad Council–Earth Share Click here to find out more!
- Music Boulevard–We bring the music to you. Find it. Hear it. Buy it.
- LinkExchange–Have A Web Page? Wanna Promote It For Free?
- 1-800-USSearch–Find Anyone
- LinkExchange–GSM all over the world Ring
Rankings are based on audience measurement of people who have access to the Internet from home. The banners may be viewed here.
Election 2016 is already like no presidential race before it, and one of the most striking aspects of this year’s race is the disparity ... read more
Can Snapchat make tech-enabled glasses cool? It’s going to try. Last week, it was revealed that the company behind the ascendant social app ... read more