NetRatings reports that the top 10 banner ads viewed during the week ending June 20 were:
- Music Boulevard: Storewide Sale
- Goto.com: Type in what you’re looking for
- Speedlane: WARNING: Your browser is going too slow
- Yahoo: Now the UK has its own Yahoo
- Spree.com: Grab the Palm Pilot III
- Music Boulevard: Everything on sale now
- Kingston Technology: It’s a snap–Kingston memory/Microsoft NT sweepstakes
- Link Exchange: Promoting E-bay, World’s Largest Auction
- TabNet: Get your own Web address–domain registration
- Feed Magazine–There is such a thing as a free lunch.
During the last several weeks, the most active banner advertising categories have been: Books/CDs, E-mail, Online Access, Online Trading, Shopping, and Sweepstakes/Incentives, the company said.
Businesses near ‘PokeStops’ are enjoying a huge surge in footfall due to the popularity of Pokémon Go, according to our first major ... read more
A new organization, The Coalition for Better Ads, has been launched to “leverage consumer insights and cross-industry expertise to develop and implement ... read more