NetRatings said it its online measurement service now reports the percentage of page views that are cached.
Whenever a user hits the back button in their Web browser, the page which gets displayed usually comes out of the cache–the storage area where pages which have been viewed during a session are kept. That means the page is not being served directly from the site and the site may not be able to count the hit.
For the week ending June 13, NetRatings said that top banners ranked according to unique audience were:
- Go to.com simple search engine
- Tower Records Promotion – Win free music for a year
- Yahoo In Chinese
- Speedlane software: speeds up your Internet connection
- Yahoo VISA riddles sweepstakes
- Now the UK has its own Yahoo
- Yahoo There’s no Page like Home!
- Yahoo Presents “I am your child” promotion
- The CaP Cure Home Run Challenge fundraiser by Yahoo
- Catalog Link: Attention Catalog Addicts
A lot of cool stuff is happening with email today. As an email marketer doing your job day in and day out, ... read more
Despite the fact that it faces growing competition from Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat, Google-owned YouTube is still one of the most popular ... read more