Opt In Inc. offers experience, technology, and talent to help marketers create, deliver, and track captivating and effective email marketing campaigns. Marketers are able to build and maintain profitable client relationships. Opt In Inc. has several solutions for permission marketing:
- Target marketing (CPM) — Reach tens of millions of subscribers on a cost-per-thousand (CPM) basis. Lists are segmented by subscriber profile, occupation, and subscription source.
- Pay-for-performance marketing (CPA) — Reach tens of millions of subscribers without risk on a cost-per-action (CPA) basis with the Opt in Network. This network is designed exclusively for consumer mass appeal offers.
- Customer marketing (eCRM) — Opt In’s customer relationship management (CRM) product can help you build enduring and profitable relationships with your existing customer base.
- EmailAppend Plus — Opt In’s eMail AppendPlus service appends email addresses onto your existing customer files.
- Creative services — Opt In has creative experts to create emails and support pieces to reach your marketing goals. This includes email design (text or HTML), campaign landing page design, rich media, copy writing, and Web development.
- Tracking and analysis — Opt In provides real-time campaign analysis with its OPT TRACK system.
As the United States makes way for a new resident in the White House, I've been thinking about the election that led up to it. Others have pontificated about the impact email had on the presidential campaigns, but I'm not buying any of it.
With Halloween, the US presidential election and Thanksgiving in the rear-view mirror, we're now headlong into the all-holiday-all-the-time stream. And, we all know what's coming.
Here's what will happen with email in 2017: nothing is going to change until we as marketers change how we think about email.
Black Friday can be a great commercial opportunity for brands and email marketing can be an integral part of your marketing strategy. What's the best way to increase its effectiveness?