Opt In Inc. offers experience, technology, and talent to help marketers create, deliver, and track captivating and effective email marketing campaigns. Marketers are able to build and maintain profitable client relationships. Opt In Inc. has several solutions for permission marketing:
- Target marketing (CPM) — Reach tens of millions of subscribers on a cost-per-thousand (CPM) basis. Lists are segmented by subscriber profile, occupation, and subscription source.
- Pay-for-performance marketing (CPA) — Reach tens of millions of subscribers without risk on a cost-per-action (CPA) basis with the Opt in Network. This network is designed exclusively for consumer mass appeal offers.
- Customer marketing (eCRM) — Opt In’s customer relationship management (CRM) product can help you build enduring and profitable relationships with your existing customer base.
- EmailAppend Plus — Opt In’s eMail AppendPlus service appends email addresses onto your existing customer files.
- Creative services — Opt In has creative experts to create emails and support pieces to reach your marketing goals. This includes email design (text or HTML), campaign landing page design, rich media, copy writing, and Web development.
- Tracking and analysis — Opt In provides real-time campaign analysis with its OPT TRACK system.
There are so many ways in which email continues to develop and progress, but in one way email still lives in the last decade.
Email marketing may not be new, but it’s still effective, so now is the time to dive into the best ways of mastering it to improve marketing success.
As the United States makes way for a new resident in the White House, I've been thinking about the election that led up to it. Others have pontificated about the impact email had on the presidential campaigns, but I'm not buying any of it.
With Halloween, the US presidential election and Thanksgiving in the rear-view mirror, we're now headlong into the all-holiday-all-the-time stream. And, we all know what's coming.