Microsoft led the list of top 25 Web advertisers for the month of April, according to Nielsen//NetRatings, the measurement service from Nielsen Media Research and NetRatings Inc.
The top 25, ranked by banner impressions, were:
|Advertiser||Impressions in millions||Reach %|
|3. Next Card||186.0||32|
|6. Barnes and Noble||101.9||17.6|
|7. Discover Brokerage||101.1||7.9|
|10. First USA||89||21.5|
|13. Ad Council||75.3||13.1|
|15. GO Network||66.5||9.8|
|16. Bonzi Software||62.6||16.3|
Top banners for April ranked according to reach %, were:
- NECX–#1 PC Super Store Get It Now @ NECX
- AmeriDebt–Find: A Way Out Of Debt
- Amazon–Click on Shopping. Then click on Music and Video.
- Barnes and Noble–Fast; hey look we just gave you more time to read.
- Ad Council–Expect The Best From A Girl And That’s What You’ll Get
- Next Card–How low does your VISA APR go?
- Music Boulevard–We bring the music to you
- Lowestfare–No bids; No auctions; Just cheap airfares
- MSNBC–Win FREE frequent-flier miles
- Network Solutions–Go global instantly! Register a Web address today!
- Bonzi Software–Speed Up Your Internet Connection
Ad banners that run predominantly on an advertiser’s own property are not included in the top banner rankings. The top monthly banners may be viewed here. The average click rate for top banners was 0.63 percent, the company said. The data is based on audience measurement of persons ages 2+ who have access to the Internet from home. The Nielsen//NetRatings audience information service collects data from more than 15,000 panelists.