Customer reviews can make or break a business, leaving winners adored by the local community and losers to pick up the pieces of their customer’s trust.
But the emergence of major review engines such as Facebook, Yelp, Google and Foursquare also offers brands a wealth of insight into brand perception, and the chance to shape and react to it accordingly.
In this guide, you will find out:
• Why digital reviews have become so important for brands
• How to create powerful brand advocates online
• The importance of being pro-active in managing your review process
• Best practices for responding to any kind of feedback
• How to use reviews to improve your online visibility
Fill in the form below to download your complimentary copy of the guide.