Marketers should begin working with modular content — smaller components, separate from presentation, and informed by logical or semantic connections — in order to customize experiences at scale. This approach supports three valuable use cases for marketers: rapid, compliant, and effective localization efforts; syndication of valuable content to where it helps customers; and personalized experiences. Read this report to understand how to proceed with modular content initiatives in your B2C marketing organization.
In this Forrester report you’ll find:
- Why modular content is the key to customizing experiences at scale
- How modular content solves scaling issues through smart content reuse
- Examples of successful modular content initiatives
- Why modular content requires people, processes and technology shifts
- How to start small with modular content to drive tests and CX transformations
To find out more about how to optimize your content, please fill in the form on the right to get your free copy of the resource.