Our Content Takeover is a “real-time information experience” in which our editorial team and senior marketing experts from across the industry pool together all their resources to deliver engaging content on a chosen topic. Over the course of three days, ClickZ will bring you in-depth analysis, commentary, news, and a live webinar; enabling you to further deepen your specialist knowledge and gather more tools and ideas for your marketing arsenal.
This latest Content Takeover will provide all you need to know on email marketing and takes place from May 5 to 7, 2015.
Marketing experts along with our acclaimed editorial team will explore the latest issues, trends, and developments in email marketing, including:
- Interviews with Refinery29, Living Social, and Office Depot on how they keep customers engaged via email and make sure that they keep coming back.
- Best practices for Gmail: Is the “Promotions” folder a dead zone?
- Win-back best practices for customers who may have been lost, including segmentation strategies based on user behavior, as well as attribution models.
- The impact of big data and personalization on email campaigns.
- The importance of visual-based emails.
- Using social to grow email.
- Shopping cart abandonment emails – do they really work?
- Rewarding loyal customers via email programs.
Our webinar that supports this Content Takeover is titled “Let’s Get Personal – Igniting Email Engagement With Personalization” and includes thought leadership from Chris Frasier, Senior Director of Strategic Services and Client Success at BlueHornet. It will be moderated by our editor Melanie White.
We invite you to share this experience through all our article pages. You can also join the social conversation using the hashtag #CZemail.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Industry experts say AI and machine learning will revolutionize email marketing. From self-running campaigns to clairvoyant customer insights, the hype is building. But is your marketing technology ready to deliver?
Many companies use SMS, email and push notifications to deliver updates to customers and stakeholders, and such notifications are especially important to publishers ... read more
Online presence requires a lot of work. Your team has to be keeping an eye on search rankings, competitors, security, web mentions, website performance, trends, and so much more. Here are five multi-purpose tools that can manage every aspect of digital marketing and save your team time and money.
Email marketing is nothing new, but as our ability to harness big data improves, so does email’s potential as a marketing channel. In this article, we discuss data-driven personalization, what it means for email marketing, and how to deliver 1:1 communications at scale.