Our Content Takeover is a “real-time information experience” in which our editorial team and senior marketing experts from across the industry pool together all their resources to deliver engaging content on a chosen topic. Over the course of three days, ClickZ will bring you in-depth analysis, commentary, news, and a live webinar; enabling you to further deepen your specialist knowledge and gather more tools and ideas for your marketing arsenal.
This latest Content Takeover will provide all you need to know on email marketing and takes place from May 5 to 7, 2015.
Marketing experts along with our acclaimed editorial team will explore the latest issues, trends, and developments in email marketing, including:
- Interviews with Refinery29, Living Social, and Office Depot on how they keep customers engaged via email and make sure that they keep coming back.
- Best practices for Gmail: Is the “Promotions” folder a dead zone?
- Win-back best practices for customers who may have been lost, including segmentation strategies based on user behavior, as well as attribution models.
- The impact of big data and personalization on email campaigns.
- The importance of visual-based emails.
- Using social to grow email.
- Shopping cart abandonment emails – do they really work?
- Rewarding loyal customers via email programs.
Our webinar that supports this Content Takeover is titled “Let’s Get Personal – Igniting Email Engagement With Personalization” and includes thought leadership from Chris Frasier, Senior Director of Strategic Services and Client Success at BlueHornet. It will be moderated by our editor Melanie White.
We invite you to share this experience through all our article pages. You can also join the social conversation using the hashtag #CZemail.
We look forward to seeing you there!
As the United States makes way for a new resident in the White House, I've been thinking about the election that led up to it. Others have pontificated about the impact email had on the presidential campaigns, but I'm not buying any of it.
With Halloween, the US presidential election and Thanksgiving in the rear-view mirror, we're now headlong into the all-holiday-all-the-time stream. And, we all know what's coming.
Here's what will happen with email in 2017: nothing is going to change until we as marketers change how we think about email.
Black Friday can be a great commercial opportunity for brands and email marketing can be an integral part of your marketing strategy. What's the best way to increase its effectiveness?