For the second week in a row, credit counseling firm AmeriDebt’s ad campaign featured four of its banners in the top 10 list.
Top advertisers, ranked by banner impressions, were:
|Advertiser||Impressions in millions||Reach %|
|5. Discover Brokerage||27.4||2.9|
|6. America Online||26.6||13.5|
Impressions reported include house ads. Rankings are based on audience measurement of people who have access to the Internet from home. Reach is a measure of the unduplicated audience that visits a property.
Top banners for the week ending July 4, ranked according to reach percent, according to BannerTrack, Nielsen//NetRatings’ syndicated ad research service:
- Amazon — Click on Shopping. Then click on Music and Video.
- AmeriDebt — Bill Problems? Avoid Bankruptcy. Get Out of Debt Now!
- AmeriDebt — Bill Problems? We Can Help! Click Here to Get Out of Debt!
- AmeriDebt — Feeling Crushed by Debt? DEBT! We Can Help! Click Here.
- AmeriDebt — Bills Out of Control? Past Due! We Can Help! Click Here!
- Lowestfare.com — No bids… No auctions… Just Discount Airfares!
- Autoweb.com — GET A PRICE
- Bonzi Software — Speed Up Internet Connection
- Sam Goody — We got dot. WIN a $10,000 Entertainment Center.
- Bonzi Software — In 3 Minutes… Speed Up Your Internet Access!
Ad banners that run predominantly on an advertiser’s own property or house ads are not included in the above. The Nielsen//NetRatings audience information service collects data from approximately 15,000 panelists as they surf the Web at home.
Despite the fact that it faces growing competition from Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat, Google-owned YouTube is still one of the most popular ... read more
Amazon prides itself on being the most “customer-centric” company in the world, but according to investigative journalism non-profit ProPublica, Amazon’s algorithms are often anything but ... read more