While Facebook and Twitter continue to assert their importance in the region, our readers were interested to know more about emerging platforms, particularly the opportunities that Apple’s Passbook, Tencent’s WeChat, and visual social sites such as Pinterest would bring for brands.
Here’s the rundown on the most popular columns by ClickZ.asia columnists in 2012:
- How to Manage Social Media Campaigns in Asia by Christian Arno
- Apple’s New Passbook by Stephen Hay
- What’s Next for Social Media Marketing in China: Weibo or WeChat? by Louise Au
- The Pinterest Opportunity in Japan by Jeff Lippold
- Creating Brand Advocacy Through Surprise and Delight Moments by Vincent Teo
- 6 Tips for Driving E-Commerce Success in Japan by Andy Radovic
- Mobile Marketing in Emerging Markets – What You Need to Know by Vikas Gulati
- Future of Agencies: The Metamorphosis Needed to Succeed in the Digital World by Vivek Bharghava
- Demand-Side Platforms – Is India ready? by RP Singh
- 10 FAQs on WeChat for Marketers by Rudi Leung
Thank you for your support in 2012. We look forward to bringing you more of the latest in digital marketing news, developments, and technologies in the New Year.
Since its debut on Monday, people in Hong Kong are going crazy for Pokémon GO and brands are going out of their way to cash in.
There’s a significant increase of video content this year, and as it still hasn’t reached its peak, we’re analysing the most popular ... read more
If you’re a brand or business who sells to consumers online, chances are you’ve spent plenty of time thinking about ways to ... read more