While Facebook and Twitter continue to assert their importance in the region, our readers were interested to know more about emerging platforms, particularly the opportunities that Apple’s Passbook, Tencent’s WeChat, and visual social sites such as Pinterest would bring for brands.
Here’s the rundown on the most popular columns by ClickZ.asia columnists in 2012:
- How to Manage Social Media Campaigns in Asia by Christian Arno
- Apple’s New Passbook by Stephen Hay
- What’s Next for Social Media Marketing in China: Weibo or WeChat? by Louise Au
- The Pinterest Opportunity in Japan by Jeff Lippold
- Creating Brand Advocacy Through Surprise and Delight Moments by Vincent Teo
- 6 Tips for Driving E-Commerce Success in Japan by Andy Radovic
- Mobile Marketing in Emerging Markets – What You Need to Know by Vikas Gulati
- Future of Agencies: The Metamorphosis Needed to Succeed in the Digital World by Vivek Bharghava
- Demand-Side Platforms – Is India ready? by RP Singh
- 10 FAQs on WeChat for Marketers by Rudi Leung
Thank you for your support in 2012. We look forward to bringing you more of the latest in digital marketing news, developments, and technologies in the New Year.
Emily Ma, product director of Tencent’s advertising platform products department, was a keynote speaker at ClickZ Live Shanghai where she discussed the ... read more
Nurcin Erdogan Loeffler, head of strategy and innovation, Vizeum China, outlines the seven ways businesses can future proof their digital strategies.
Chief marketing officers have shared their views on technology, innovation and how they see their roles transforming into the near future at an ... read more
Every brand would love to see its hashtag trending on social media, but what if it’s for the least expected reason? Should you ... read more