In November comScore measured a panel of 190.8 million unique visitors to ad networks across the Web. AOL’s Platform-A, which includes Advertising.com, Quigo, and other properties, reached over 90 percent of the online audience, or over 173 million unique visitors.
ComScore measures Internet usage from a global panel of home, work, and university Internet users.
|Top 50 U.S. Ad Networks by Unique Visitor, November 2008|
|Rank||Ad Network||Unique Visitors (000)||Reach (%)||Rank||Ad Network||Unique Visitors (000)||Reach (%)|
|3||Google network**||159,387||84||28||Undertone Networks**||75,027||39|
|4||ValueClick networks**||157,444||83||29||Vibrant Media**||73,748||39|
|5||Specific Media||151,386||79||30||National Newspaper Network: total U.S. newspapers||73,231||38|
|6||Traffic Marketplace**||142,510||75||31||Ask network||70,151||37|
|7||Yahoo||142,007||74||32||Gorilla Nation Media||67,972||36|
|8||Tribal Fusion**||141,412||74||33||IAC Ad Solutions||65,098||34|
|9||24/7 Real Media**||139,189||73||34||Kontera**||60,098||32|
|11||Casale Media**||137,371||72||36||MSN.com: home page||57,622||30|
|12||Adconion Media Group||136,625||72||37||eBay||56,775||30|
|13||Tremor Media||134,949||71||38||IB Local Network||55,438||29|
|17||Collective Media**||118,796||62||42||National Newspaper Network: top 25 newspapers||50,836||27|
|18||CPX Interactive**||115,129||60||43||YuMe video network||50,798||27|
|19||MSN Windows Live||111,610||59||44||50,511||26|
|20||Turn Inc**||111,227||58||45||ITN digital network||48,554||25|
|21||ADSDAQ (ContextWeb)**||110,338||58||46||Ybrandt/Oridian/AdDynamix network**||48,099||25|
|22||AOL Media Network||108,785||57||47||Business.com network||46,487||24|
|24||AdBrite||88,203||46||49||Wal-Mart Stores Inc.||43,940||23|
1. Reach denotes the percentage of the total Internet population that viewed a particular entity at least once in November.
2. * denotes entity has assigned some portion of traffic to other syndicated entities.
3. ** denotes an advertising network.
4. † denotes custom entities representing the number of unduplicated visitors to sites with which the specified ad network has contracted to deliver advertising. Unlike entities marked as advertising networks (**), custom entities don’t represent the total number of visitors actually reached by ads via the ad network.
5. The Platform A ad network is an aggregation of ad servers used by the following individual advertising network entities: Advertising.com, Tacoda, AOL, Quigo, and Userplan.
|Source: comScore, 2008|
Programmatic is taking over the digital advertising world, and at an even faster rate than expected, according to eMarketer, which raised its forecast for programmatic ad spending in the U.S. on the back of growth in mobile and video programmatic buys.
A new study underlines the massive influence that Amazon exerts over the ecommerce market, with the site being the first port of call ... read more
Election 2016 is already like no presidential race before it, and one of the most striking aspects of this year’s race is the disparity ... read more
Businesses near ‘PokeStops’ are enjoying a huge surge in footfall due to the popularity of Pokémon Go, according to our first major ... read more