Web measurement firm NetRatings said Toys R Us took lead in holiday advertising with the No. 1 slot, reaching 11.15 percent of the household Web audience with advertising for its new online store.
During the week of Nov. 1, the Toys R Us teletubbies ad garnered more than 20 million impressions, NetRatings said.
Other banners in the top 10 for the week were:
- Yoyodyne Entertainment: Shop EZspree.
- Catalog Link: It’s a whole new fashion season, don’t fall behind.
- Yoyodyne Entertainment: You could win a $100,000 online shopping spree.
- Yoyodyne Entertainment: Win A $100,000 shopping spree.
- Bid.com: Click here for your chance to score.
- The Mining Company: We mine the net so you don’t have to.
- Yoyodyne Entertainment: Play EZspree today! Click Here
- Yoyodyne Entertainment: EZspree no hassle shopping.
- Catalog Link: Hundreds of FREE catalogs for stay at home shoppers.
Rankings are based on measurement of Web activity by a representative panel of more than 4,000 Internet users 18 years and older who access the Web from home.
A lot of cool stuff is happening with email today. As an email marketer doing your job day in and day out, ... read more
Despite the fact that it faces growing competition from Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat, Google-owned YouTube is still one of the most popular ... read more