Predictive analytics are changing the processes and daily decisions for many B2B marketing practitioners. But how can these next-gen capabilities lend themselves to the strategic responsibilities of a CMO? CMOs must consider how technologies powered by data science will enable them to become owners of customer insight and revenue accountability.
- What are the primary pressures facing B2B CMOs today?
- How do CMOs currently gather insight on their customers and the market?
- What do CMOs need to implement to increase their contribution to revenue?
- The definition of success varies. What metrics are essential for measuring long-term success?
- What are the technology risks CMOs need to avoid?
Speaker: Angela Zener, Senior Vice President of Marketing, Radius
Angela has more than 15 years of experience leading high performing marketing organizations at major technology companies including SAP, LexisNexis, and Findly. Angela holds both a BA and MA from the University of California, Berkeley.
Please complete this brief form to access the video:
Online reputation is important for every business and social media has escalated this need. How can you filter the noise to maintain ... read more
A digital marketing strategy is important for every business seeking for further growth, but how can you create an effective one? More ... read more
If you’re a brand selling high-consideration, ‘big ticket’ items like appliances, cars or luxury goods, the customer journey is vitally important.
Spotify, the popular digital music service, is getting into the video ad game with a new ad offering called “branded moments.” Currently, ... read more