Predictive analytics are changing the processes and daily decisions for many B2B marketing practitioners. But how can these next-gen capabilities lend themselves to the strategic responsibilities of a CMO? CMOs must consider how technologies powered by data science will enable them to become owners of customer insight and revenue accountability.
- What are the primary pressures facing B2B CMOs today?
- How do CMOs currently gather insight on their customers and the market?
- What do CMOs need to implement to increase their contribution to revenue?
- The definition of success varies. What metrics are essential for measuring long-term success?
- What are the technology risks CMOs need to avoid?
Speaker: Angela Zener, Senior Vice President of Marketing, Radius
Angela has more than 15 years of experience leading high performing marketing organizations at major technology companies including SAP, LexisNexis, and Findly. Angela holds both a BA and MA from the University of California, Berkeley.
Please complete this brief form to access the video:
New Top-Level Domains (TLDs) have become more popular in the last couple of years, so here’s everything you need to know about them.
Sure, some apps are doing personalized push notifications, but what happens when your users are in the app?
Since cloud computing first gained mainstream attention around 2009, its popularity has exploded. Promising increased efficiency, flexibility and cost-effectiveness, it was hailed as the ultimate business solution. But are users seeing the benefits?
The term ‘marketing cloud’ has gained significant traction in the last few years as major software companies have sought to monetise the growing importance of technology for marketing teams.