Predictive analytics are changing the processes and daily decisions for many B2B marketing practitioners. But how can these next-gen capabilities lend themselves to the strategic responsibilities of a CMO? CMOs must consider how technologies powered by data science will enable them to become owners of customer insight and revenue accountability.
- What are the primary pressures facing B2B CMOs today?
- How do CMOs currently gather insight on their customers and the market?
- What do CMOs need to implement to increase their contribution to revenue?
- The definition of success varies. What metrics are essential for measuring long-term success?
- What are the technology risks CMOs need to avoid?
Speaker: Angela Zener, Senior Vice President of Marketing, Radius
Angela has more than 15 years of experience leading high performing marketing organizations at major technology companies including SAP, LexisNexis, and Findly. Angela holds both a BA and MA from the University of California, Berkeley.
Please complete this brief form to access the video:
Emily Ma, product director of Tencent’s advertising platform products department, was a keynote speaker at ClickZ Live Shanghai where she discussed the ... read more
Nurcin Erdogan Loeffler, head of strategy and innovation, Vizeum China, outlines the seven ways businesses can future proof their digital strategies.
Every brand would love to see its hashtag trending on social media, but what if it’s for the least expected reason? Should you ... read more
In today's multichannel world how can marketers use data to ensure the experience a customer receives is relevant to them?