Predictive analytics are changing the processes and daily decisions for many B2B marketing practitioners. But how can these next-gen capabilities lend themselves to the strategic responsibilities of a CMO? CMOs must consider how technologies powered by data science will enable them to become owners of customer insight and revenue accountability.
- What are the primary pressures facing B2B CMOs today?
- How do CMOs currently gather insight on their customers and the market?
- What do CMOs need to implement to increase their contribution to revenue?
- The definition of success varies. What metrics are essential for measuring long-term success?
- What are the technology risks CMOs need to avoid?
Speaker: Angela Zener, Senior Vice President of Marketing, Radius
Angela has more than 15 years of experience leading high performing marketing organizations at major technology companies including SAP, LexisNexis, and Findly. Angela holds both a BA and MA from the University of California, Berkeley.
Please complete this brief form to access the video:
What are some of the major developments that are likely to shape multi-channel marketing in 2017?
Time is running out to feature your company in our inaugural Mobile Vendor Reader Survey.
Marketers create personas to better understand their target audience and what it looks like. If marketers can understand potential buyer behaviors, and where they spend their time online, then content can be targeted more effectively.
What’s behind a successful data-driven marketing strategy?