Predictive analytics are changing the processes and daily decisions for many B2B marketing practitioners. But how can these next-gen capabilities lend themselves to the strategic responsibilities of a CMO? CMOs must consider how technologies powered by data science will enable them to become owners of customer insight and revenue accountability.
- What are the primary pressures facing B2B CMOs today?
- How do CMOs currently gather insight on their customers and the market?
- What do CMOs need to implement to increase their contribution to revenue?
- The definition of success varies. What metrics are essential for measuring long-term success?
- What are the technology risks CMOs need to avoid?
Speaker: Angela Zener, Senior Vice President of Marketing, Radius
Angela has more than 15 years of experience leading high performing marketing organizations at major technology companies including SAP, LexisNexis, and Findly. Angela holds both a BA and MA from the University of California, Berkeley.
Please complete this brief form to access the video:
As emojis take over the world, more brands are experimenting with them in an attempt to stay relevant. What’s the best way to do so and what should be avoided?
You don't have to be a large B2B company to create an impressive LinkedIn presence, all you need is the focus on the right direction and the consistency to succeed in your social efforts.
Social media management can become time consuming, and that’s why we compiled a list of some of the best tools to enhance your ... read more
APAC-based chief marketing officers meeting for an exclusive breakfast at ClickZ Live Hong Kong, have outlined some of the key challenges inhibiting transformation of the businesses they work for.