This webinar explores the relationship between marketing and IT departments and the importance of CMO and CIO alignment for establishing the best possible digital backbone for a business.
According to ClickZ Intelligence research, only 52% of marketers agree that ‘marketing and IT work closely together to ensure the best possible delivery of their solution or service’. An even smaller percentage (37%) agree that they have a clear governance framework to ensure that CIOs / CTOs and CMOs work together effectively.
Questions explored in the webinar include:
- Who owns infrastructure decision-making within an organization?
- Which channels (across desktop, mobile, social, video and display advertising) are set up to deliver a great customer experience and which are falling short?
- How do marketing priorities and IT challenges differ, and how can they be aligned?
- How can business effectively manage and optimize for big data?
- Andrew Warren-Payne, Senior Consultant, ClickZ Intelligence
- Mike Veeder, Sr. Manager, AdTech/Media Segment, Zayo Group
- Chris O’Hara, Head of Marketing, Krux Digital
Brought to you in collaboration with Zayo Group: