We’ve all heard of the expression ‘content is king’ and study after study shows the importance copy has in creating awareness, driving conversions and increasing customer retention. Yet, many marketers still struggle to allocate resources internally, or budget effectively to deliver consistent on-brand messaging at the right time and in the right tone.
In this webinar, held in partnership with Constant Content, we will examine the importance of great copy, and investigate how marketers are investing in content for 2017.
Join us as we discuss:
- What your content marketing budget should look like in 2017
- How to effectively measure and attribute the ROI
- Why all e-commerce businesses should have irresistible product descriptions
- The benefits of outsourcing vs investing internally
- Recognizing ‘good content’ and ‘bad copy’
- Examples of brands that are reaping the rewards of investing in great copy
- Andrew Warren-Payne, Senior Consultant, ClickZ Intelligence
- Matt Owen, Global Social Media Manager, Shell
- Mark Anderson, SEO & Content Specialist, schuh
- Chris Reid, Business Development Manager, Constant Content
Brought to you in collaboration with Constant Content: