As marketers we spend a huge amount of time, effort and dollars trying to cultivate the perfect tone and messaging to cut through the noise. Social media platforms provide a unique and empowered channel for customers to communicate with your brand and for you to communicate back to build a deeper, more authentic relationship. They have been a tool to influence elections, create superstars, build businesses and have brought many of the biggest brands in the world to their knees begging for mercy.
So what are the key themes to watch out for in 2017 and what can you do right now to extract the maximum value from this channel?
Join us as we bring together industry experts to discuss burning social themes in 2017
- The current and future trends of Social.
- Finding your audience – the ‘who, what, where and when’ of each platform.
- Breaking social out of its silo – why social should cut across your entire business.
- What Facebook’s dominance means for advertising and brand engagement.
- Interpreting big data – using real-time text and image analysis to detect customer sentiment.
- Moderator: Andrew Warren-Payne, Senior Consultant, ClickZ Intelligence
- Mia Vallo, VP, Digital Analytics and Optimization, National Geographic
- Matt Owen, Global Social Media Manager, Shell
- Jenifer Kern, CMO, Tracx
- Robyn Showers, Director of Content & Social Media, Tracx