Mobile topics continued to gain readers’ attention in July, but Weibo marketing took the spotlight in August as marketers got their heads around China’s most popular micro-blogging platform, Weibo.
Social media continued to be a popular topic and many were interested to know more about the measurement and analytics that come with it.
ClickZ.asia most viewed columns in July 2012:
1. Hiring a Digital Unicorn by Jon Hoel
2. The State of Mobile Display Advertising – Why This Year Is Different by Vikas Gulati
3. It’s About Time to Go Mobile by Luke Janich
4. Pinterest: Not the Next Big Thing for Brands? by Simon Small
5. Is Weibo Marketing Really Low Cost? by Louise Au
6. Is Facebook Really Winning in Japan? by Motoko Hunt
7. A Client’s View of Mobile Advertising by Darren Yan
8. 6 Ways to Perfect Your Content Strategy by RP Singh
9. The Dawn of the Datasexual by Vincent Teo
10. Japan’s Platform Conundrum by Jeff Lippold
ClickZ.asia most viewed columns in August 2012:
1. ClickZ Connect: How to Use Weibo Marketing to Drive Results [Video] by Alvin Wang
2. The Power of Video Optimization by Luke Janich
3. The Search Guys vs. Display Performance Marketing by Prabhvir Sahmey
4. Social Media Listening Made Simple by Brandon Cheung
5. Key Web Analytics Metrics and Reporting by Gordon Choi
6. Social Media – Is Corporate Marketing Really Getting It? by Stephen Hay
7. Does Smart TV Feature in Your Digital Strategy? by Simon Small
9. Working With IT: Do’s and Don’ts for Digital Marketers by Charlie Wang
10. 4 Ideas for Better Social Media Measurement by Adam Singer
Next week, we’ll bring you the popular columns for the rest of the year and unveil the top 10 for 2012. Till then, Happy Friday!
This month saw the release of the handbook: Going global with Facebook. It’s a useful body of research for budding social media marketers ... read more
Emily Ma, product director of Tencent’s advertising platform products department, was a keynote speaker at ClickZ Live Shanghai where she discussed the ... read more
Nurcin Erdogan Loeffler, head of strategy and innovation, Vizeum China, outlines the seven ways businesses can future proof their digital strategies.
Chief marketing officers have shared their views on technology, innovation and how they see their roles transforming into the near future at an ... read more