ClickZ, the Web site, was always called the ClickZ Network. But it wasn’t really a network, until this week.
“What are all these changes, and what is this network business anyway?” you’re wondering. I’ll explain.
ClickZ is part of a constellation of Web sites. Collectively, they comprise the largest source of interactive marketing news, information, opinion, and resources in the world (online or off-). You may be familiar with some of them. Internet Advertising Report, ChannelSeven.com, CyberAtlas, TurboAds, and Search Engine Watch were just a few titles in a group formerly known as the Interactive Marketing Channel.
Some we acquired, others we launched ourselves. The bigger and richer the channel became, the more tangled the collection of brands.
It was time to do something. So we did.
The ClickZ Network organizes this vast amount of information and resources in one place, under one name. We want to make it easier to use, navigate, and understand. You’ll find news, information, opinion, research, directories, and extensive archives.
Our mission is to help interactive marketers do their jobs better. We’re certain clearer organization of the same great content (no changes there) will serve you better. As always, let us know what you think.
Here’s a quick summary of what’s available:
- ClickZ News: Breaking news, information, and analysis (formerly IAR).
- ClickZ Experts: From the trenches: commentary, opinion, advice, and thought leadership from the leading practitioners in interactive marketing.
- ClickZ Stats: An award-winning source for interactive and Internet research. Facts, figures, research, and data on every facet of the online industry, domestic and worldwide (formerly CyberAtlas.com).
- ClickZ Features: In-depth profiles, interviews, case studies, and features on cutting-edge products, companies, and trends, plus book reviews (formerly ChannelSeven.com).
- Search Engine Watch: The most respected source of news, information, and analysis covering all aspects of online search.
- ClickZ Resources: What do you want to find or know? Chances are, we’ve got it listed:
- E-Mail Reference: An archive of thousands of email marketing articles and columns, organized by topic, plus a quick-start section for email newbies.
- SEM Archives: Navigating SEM’s increasingly complex and costly landscape? We’ve organized our extensive search archives by topic to help you find the information and advice you need.
- Events: Upcoming conferences, seminars, and Webinars from ClickZ and our sister companies.
- ClickZ Marketing Excellence Awards: Each year, our readers vote for the technologies, companies, and campaigns that made a positive difference in interactive marketing. Check here for the winners.
New Top-Level Domains (TLDs) have become more popular in the last couple of years, so here’s everything you need to know about them.
Amazon Prime was launched in 2005 as an express shipping membership program and more than a decade later it has tens of millions of subscribers who enjoy a lot more than just free, fast shipping on millions of products Amazon sells.
Sure, some apps are doing personalized push notifications, but what happens when your users are in the app?
Since cloud computing first gained mainstream attention around 2009, its popularity has exploded. Promising increased efficiency, flexibility and cost-effectiveness, it was hailed as the ultimate business solution. But are users seeing the benefits?