The name may have changed, but our commitment to bringing you in-depth research, reporting, and statistics remains intact. In fact, you’ll have a lot more resources at your fingertips. Familiar features, such as the Stats Toolbox, Big Picture, and Markets sections, are still here in their easy-to find formats, along with some new features.
CyberAtlas has been integrated into the ClickZ Network, another property owned by our parent company, Jupitermedia. ClickZ is part of a constellation of Web sites. Collectively, they comprise the largest source of interactive marketing news, information, opinion, and resources in the world (online or off-). You may be familiar with some of them. Internet Advertising Report, ChannelSeven.com, TurboAds, and Search Engine Watch were just a few titles in a group formerly known as the Interactive Marketing Channel.
Some we acquired, others we launched ourselves. The bigger and richer the channel became, the more tangled the collection of brands.
It was time to do something. So we did.
The ClickZ Network organizes this vast amount of information and resources in one place, under one name. We want to make it easier to use, navigate, and understand. You’ll find news, information, opinion, research, directories, and extensive archives.
Our mission is to help interactive marketers do their jobs better. We’re certain clearer organization of the same great content (no changes there) will serve you better. As always, let us know what you think.
Here’s a quick summary of what’s available:
- ClickZ News: Breaking news, information, and analysis.
- ClickZ Experts: From the trenches: commentary, opinion, advice, and thought leadership from the leading practitioners in interactive marketing.
- ClickZ Stats: An award-winning source for interactive and Internet research. Facts, figures, research, and data on every facet of the online industry, domestic and worldwide. More information can be found on the About ClickZ Stats page.
- ClickZ Features: In-depth profiles, interviews, case studies, and features on cutting-edge products, companies, and trends, plus book reviews.
- Search Engine Watch: The most respected source of news, information, and analysis covering all aspects of online search.
- ClickZ Resources: What do you want to find or know? Chances are, we’ve got it listed:
- E-Mail Reference: An archive of thousands of email marketing articles and columns, organized by topic, plus a quick-start section for email newbies.
- SEM Archives: Navigating SEM’s increasingly complex and costly landscape? We’ve organized our extensive search archives by topic to help you find the information and advice you need.
- Events: Upcoming conferences, seminars, and Webinars from ClickZ and our sister companies.
- ClickZ Marketing Excellence Awards: Each year, our readers vote for the technologies, companies, and campaigns that made a positive difference in interactive marketing. Check here for the winners.
The use of psychology in marketing and sales is not new, but it may be more useful than ever in an attention economy where time is precious and focus is rare. How can you tap into a demanding consumer to check whether there is an actual interest in your product?
According to a survey conducted as part of OnBrand Magazine's State of Branding Report 2017, marketers are well aware of the new technologies that are expected to be important to their brands in coming years, but the majority aren't rushing to invest in them before they're fully-baked.
A recent rise in the need for higher scalability and agility has led people to start looking at deploying their CMS to the cloud. With the multitude of devices and platforms currently available, the headless architecture is being viewed as the modern answer to these problems.
Disney and YouTube are the latest victims of Shiny Object Syndrome in influencer marketing. Do they deserve the bad press over PewDiePie’s latest videos?