WeVideo, an online video creation platform with more than 3 million users worldwide, has unveiled its latest release of WeVideo for Business. A simple, yet powerful video creation suite, WeVideo for Business provides small-business marketers with affordable, easy-to-use, in-house video production capabilities that they can use to create videos that inspire, educate, and engage their customers.
They do this by providing small businesses a virtual video production facility in the cloud, enabling editing, collaboration, and sharing across any device – including smartphones, tablets, laptops, or personal computers.
Industry research continues to demonstrate the impact that online video can have on building awareness, generating site traffic, and influencing purchase decisions. For example, one study by Internet Retailer revealed viewers are 85 percent more likely to purchase a product after watching a product video. Another study by Quicksprout found videos increase consumers’ understanding of a product or service by 74 percent.
In a press release, Jostein Svendsen, co-founder and chief executive (CEO) of WeVideo, said, “Despite its proven value, many small-business marketers have hesitated to embrace online video due to the complexity of traditional desktop video tools or the high cost of outsourcing video production.” He added, “WeVideo for Business removes the complexity and makes it easy and affordable for marketers to create their own videos in house.”
The platform integrates new professional tools from several best-of-breed providers, including GoAnimate for animation of explainer and how-to videos; Wistia and Vidcaster for video hosting and publishing; Brainshark for presentation videos; music micro-licensing leaders Rumblefish Music for high-quality production audio; and RE:Vision Effects Twixtor for stunning slow- and fast-motion effects.
In the release, Bjorn Rustberggaard, co-founder and chief operating officer (COO) of WeVideo, said, “We believe the most authentic and passionate voice for telling a small business’ story is its own.” He added, “We are delighted to be able to help small businesses tell their stories with the wide array of tools from the industry’s top developers that are now part of the WeVideo platform.”
The WeVideo feature set offers:
- Customizable calls-to-action – clickable links that direct viewers to a business’ website.
- Brand control – easy integration of info cards, logo, and contact information in videos.
- Publish anywhere – social media sites (YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, Twitter, and more) and video hosting solutions (Wistia and Vidcaster).
- Reporting and analysis – admin dashboard displays usage metrics for tracking results.
- Productivity – auto-save, team collaboration, and media sharing.
- Full creative control – go beyond template restrictions to customize text, transitions, effects, and audio.
- Content exchange – easy import and export of video from cloud storage services such as Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, and OneDrive.
- Adaptive experience – support for novice and experienced users alike through different editing modes.
You can click on this link to watch a short video about the new premium features, or watch the video below.
And to celebrate its 3 million-user milestone, WeVideo is offering a 15 percent discount offer on Business annual subscriptions. For more details, you can visit WeVideo for Business.
They're arguably the most annoying video ad formats in existence, but soon they'll be a thing of the past, at least on YouTube.
I didn’t vote for him last November. There was no way this registered Democrat from the blue state of Massachusetts would check that box. But I have to give him props for his tweets.
27-year-old Swede Felix Kjellberg, who goes by the name PewDiePie on YouTube, has found himself at the center of a firestorm.
The explosive growth of video in 2016 makes 2017 an important year for video content and as more publishers are tempted to use it, it’s useful to consider the best strategies to maximise its effectiveness.