Earlier in May, the team here at ClickZ launched our brand new product – ClickZ Intelligence.
But the reports you see are only part of this offering. So what is it and how can it help you?
What exactly is ClickZ Intelligence?
The bottom line upfront: ClickZ Intelligence is a subscription service that provides the actionable insights your business needs to excel in a digital world.
This is done through providing some of the following:
- Digital market data
- Trends reports
- Access to analysts
- Best practice guides
- Online learning
- Brand database
But we’re different from the competition in that we focus on service and advice aligned with your business – not just in selling reports. That’s why you won’t see any emails for subscriptions with coupon codes in them.
It also means that our customers drive our editorial schedule.
So how can it help you?
Well that depends on who you are! As mentioned above, we take a business-centric approach – so we work with clients for whom it makes commercial sense.
A few of the ways our customers use us include the below:
- Our best practice guides are designed to have you gain tangible results by taking defined actions. That’s why the Ecommerce Checkout Best Practice Guide has 34 separate competencies, with a checklist in each to make sure you’re covering all the bases.
- Need an answer? Ask our analysts (including yours truly) any question you like. If we don’t know the answer, we’ll almost certainly know someone who does and point you in the right direction.
- Our market data helps you build business cases to drive action. So if you need to drive forward an initiative, sell to a client or benchmark your company, we can help.
- Our analysts also do speaking, so if you’d like us to make a business case or educate an audience on your behalf we’re more than happy to.
- In addition, there’s online learning which can help your team get to the level they need to be to compete in the digital world.
All in all, this helps our customers hit personal and professional goals, inspire their peers, save time, money and a whole lot more.
Why are you offering this?
ClickZ has been around for a long time in internet years and in that time has produced great content on the blog and in events across the world.
However, we found that people wanted actionable, accessible content and personalised guidance, which is why we’ve set up ClickZ Intelligence.
How do I find out more?
It’s easy – just hit the orange button on our ClickZ Intelligence page and we’ll be in touch. Alternatively reach out to my colleagues Bene in the US, Francisco in London or Vivien in Hong Kong. I’m also happy to answer questions.
I look forward to speaking with you soon!
Here we take a look at sales and abandonment data from the 2016 Christmas shopping season.
Facebook isn't just the world's largest social network. In the past two years, it has also become one of the world's most popular online destinations for consuming video content.
In 2015, Verizon purchased AOL for $4.4 billion. Now, the mega wireless carrier is leveraging its wireless network as part of a new ad offering called BrandBuilder by AOL.
This past November Google announced that it was starting to test indexing their mobile index as the primary index above desktop.