Earlier in May, the team here at ClickZ launched our brand new product – ClickZ Intelligence.
But the reports you see are only part of this offering. So what is it and how can it help you?
What exactly is ClickZ Intelligence?
The bottom line upfront: ClickZ Intelligence is a subscription service that provides the actionable insights your business needs to excel in a digital world.
This is done through providing some of the following:
- Digital market data
- Trends reports
- Access to analysts
- Best practice guides
- Online learning
- Brand database
But we’re different from the competition in that we focus on service and advice aligned with your business – not just in selling reports. That’s why you won’t see any emails for subscriptions with coupon codes in them.
It also means that our customers drive our editorial schedule.
So how can it help you?
Well that depends on who you are! As mentioned above, we take a business-centric approach – so we work with clients for whom it makes commercial sense.
A few of the ways our customers use us include the below:
- Our best practice guides are designed to have you gain tangible results by taking defined actions. That’s why the Ecommerce Checkout Best Practice Guide has 34 separate competencies, with a checklist in each to make sure you’re covering all the bases.
- Need an answer? Ask our analysts (including yours truly) any question you like. If we don’t know the answer, we’ll almost certainly know someone who does and point you in the right direction.
- Our market data helps you build business cases to drive action. So if you need to drive forward an initiative, sell to a client or benchmark your company, we can help.
- Our analysts also do speaking, so if you’d like us to make a business case or educate an audience on your behalf we’re more than happy to.
- In addition, there’s online learning which can help your team get to the level they need to be to compete in the digital world.
All in all, this helps our customers hit personal and professional goals, inspire their peers, save time, money and a whole lot more.
Why are you offering this?
ClickZ has been around for a long time in internet years and in that time has produced great content on the blog and in events across the world.
However, we found that people wanted actionable, accessible content and personalised guidance, which is why we’ve set up ClickZ Intelligence.
How do I find out more?
It’s easy – just hit the orange button on our ClickZ Intelligence page and we’ll be in touch. Alternatively reach out to my colleagues Bene in the US, Francisco in London or Vivien in Hong Kong. I’m also happy to answer questions.
I look forward to speaking with you soon!
On Thursday, Twitter reported its earnings for Q4 2016, and the results have raised questions about the company's long-term future.
From its $1.5 billion air cargo hub to its growing network of contract last-mile delivery drivers, Amazon is increasingly looking like a logistics company; but shipping and logistics giant FedEx isn't sitting idly by.
Apple has announced that with the next update to iOS 10, they will limit the number of times an app owner can pester a user for a rating.
With the majority of web activity now occurring on mobile devices, knowing how well a brand performs on mobile is critical.