InfoUSA’s Yesmail offers a suite of email marketing applications and data solutions. The combination of its ASP-based applications and menu of expert client services enable clients to go from self-service to full-service or any point in between, at any point in the relationship.
Some of Yesmail’s offerings:
- Yesmail Enterprise. Yesmail Enterprise is a CRM email marketing and analytics Web-based application, designed for “high permutation marketers,” who have hundreds of thousands of customers, large purchase and behavioral data sets, large numbers of SKUs or product offerings, and a high frequency of customer transactions or interactions.
- Yesmail Professional. Yesmail Professional is a full-featured ASP solution geared to marketers with growing email marketing requirements and limited resources, who value ease of use and want to operate in a self-serve mode.
- Yesmail Data Solutions. As part of infoUSA and Donnelley Marketing, Yesmail can offer a suite of data solutions designed to help marketers maximize their return on their email database assets via a three-step process:
- Cleanse: Complainer suppression, ECOA, and list hygiene
- Grow: E-mail append, list rental, and coregistration
- Enhance: Data append and postal address append
Yesmail offers solutions to help clients leverage email, data, and relationship marketing best practices to improve ROI. These services fall into three main buckets:
- Advanced deliverability monitoring
- Complainer suppression
- Reserved IP
- Program optimization:
- Program performance analytics
- Messaging, segmentation, and personalization strategy
- Profiling and modeling
- Database maintenance
- Message management:
- Message production
- Message QA
- Message scheduling
- Technical support
Industry experts say AI and machine learning will revolutionize email marketing. From self-running campaigns to clairvoyant customer insights, the hype is building. But is your marketing technology ready to deliver?
Many companies use SMS, email and push notifications to deliver updates to customers and stakeholders, and such notifications are especially important to publishers ... read more
Online presence requires a lot of work. Your team has to be keeping an eye on search rankings, competitors, security, web mentions, website performance, trends, and so much more. Here are five multi-purpose tools that can manage every aspect of digital marketing and save your team time and money.
Email marketing is nothing new, but as our ability to harness big data improves, so does email’s potential as a marketing channel. In this article, we discuss data-driven personalization, what it means for email marketing, and how to deliver 1:1 communications at scale.