InfoUSA’s Yesmail offers a suite of email marketing applications and data solutions. The combination of its ASP-based applications and menu of expert client services enable clients to go from self-service to full-service or any point in between, at any point in the relationship.
Some of Yesmail’s offerings:
- Yesmail Enterprise. Yesmail Enterprise is a CRM email marketing and analytics Web-based application, designed for “high permutation marketers,” who have hundreds of thousands of customers, large purchase and behavioral data sets, large numbers of SKUs or product offerings, and a high frequency of customer transactions or interactions.
- Yesmail Professional. Yesmail Professional is a full-featured ASP solution geared to marketers with growing email marketing requirements and limited resources, who value ease of use and want to operate in a self-serve mode.
- Yesmail Data Solutions. As part of infoUSA and Donnelley Marketing, Yesmail can offer a suite of data solutions designed to help marketers maximize their return on their email database assets via a three-step process:
- Cleanse: Complainer suppression, ECOA, and list hygiene
- Grow: E-mail append, list rental, and coregistration
- Enhance: Data append and postal address append
Yesmail offers solutions to help clients leverage email, data, and relationship marketing best practices to improve ROI. These services fall into three main buckets:
- Advanced deliverability monitoring
- Complainer suppression
- Reserved IP
- Program optimization:
- Program performance analytics
- Messaging, segmentation, and personalization strategy
- Profiling and modeling
- Database maintenance
- Message management:
- Message production
- Message QA
- Message scheduling
- Technical support
There are so many ways in which email continues to develop and progress, but in one way email still lives in the last decade.
Email marketing may not be new, but it’s still effective, so now is the time to dive into the best ways of mastering it to improve marketing success.
As the United States makes way for a new resident in the White House, I've been thinking about the election that led up to it. Others have pontificated about the impact email had on the presidential campaigns, but I'm not buying any of it.
With Halloween, the US presidential election and Thanksgiving in the rear-view mirror, we're now headlong into the all-holiday-all-the-time stream. And, we all know what's coming.