- This section is only open to mobile marketing vendors, technology companies, service providers and agencies.
- PR Agencies are eligible to submit on behalf of their clients, but this must be specified on the details page.
- Only business email addresses will be accepted.
- All firms entering a category, irrespective of how many they choose will feature on the survey on the condition that the product/service is entered in the appropriate category.
- ClickZ reserves the full right to move your submission into the correct category or remove it. You will be contacted if this is the case.
- Your contact details will be used to notify you of any updates relating to your entry.
- Winners will be featured in an exclusive report published on February 6th.
- All entries will be featured in the report.
- Voting is only open to client or brand-side marketers.
- PR Agencies may not vote for their clients.
- Marketing vendors, technology companies, service providers and agencies are encouraged to ask their clients to vote, but may not vote for themselves.
- Private email addresses – Gmail, Yahoo and Hotmail, for example – will be disqualified from voting. This is to ensure that entrants do not vote for themselves or arrange for friends or family members to vote.
- The shortlist will be revealed on January 24th during our Mobile Content Takeover with the full list of entrants and winners being published in a report on February 6th.
For information on sponsorship opportunities or if you have any questions about the survey or process please contact email@example.com.
To navigate back to the Reader Survey homepage please click here.