As mobile usage has grown, it’s unsurprising that more people than ever are shopping on their phones. During the second quarter of 2020, Statista found that 31% of all digital e-commerce dollars in the U.S. were spent via mobile devices.
Mobile retail spending amounted to over 47.8 billion U.S. dollars during that period. In the U.K., meanwhile, the m-commerce space will be worth more than £105 billion by 2024. The question for today’s marketers is how to reach customers in the mobile space and drive engagement.
In our easy to follow resource you’ll find:
- Introduction to mobile marketing
- Getting started: making sure you know your customer
- Frameworks for mobile marketing
- How to design your website for the mobile experience
- How technology can you increase effectiveness
- Bringing it all together: linking offline and online
- Best practices for mobile marketing
To find out more about how to boost your sales with the assistance of mobile marketing, please fill in the form below to get your free copy of the resource.