The intersection of marketing and technology is creating a new road for marketers to tackle the digital revolution and all of the data that comes with it. As marketing technologies continue to evolve to meet marketer’s needs, there has been significant increase in budget allocation for new technology. With surveys reporting that 50 to 60% of marketing executives expect to spend more on Martech in 2016, it is imperative they are getting the best bang for their buck.
Tune in to this lively discussion to gain insight on:
- The rise of technology’s effect on marketing and the new buyers journey
- Tactics to cut through the noise to evaluate the types of technology that fit your needs
- Tools to harness the different types of technology available
- How to incorporate different technology for a cross-channel integrated marketing approach
- The evolution of Martech and trends to look out for in the coming years
Moderator: Jewells Chambers, Senior Conference Producer, ClickZ Live
Linda West, Director of Marketing, Act-On
Shawn Goodin, Director of Marketing Technology, The Clorox Company
Joseph Kurian, Former Head of Marketing Technology & Innovation, Aetna and CEO, 249Labs, Inc
Sponsored by Act-On.