For the majority of us, our company urls end in either .com, .net or .org. However, over the last few years almost 600 companies, the majority of which are listed in The Fortune 500, have applied to own and utilize their own branded top-level domains (TLDs). Essentially replacing ‘.com’ for ‘.[insert your company name here]’.
In this webinar hosted by ClickZ Intelligence, Neustar and other industry experts, we will cover everything you need to know about branded TLDs, exploring their history, benefits, limitations implications and everything in between.
Join us as we discuss:
- What is a branded top-level domain (TLD) and where did they come from
- An analysis of where .brands are currently being used across the world
- What the implications are for search
- How TLDs can boost customer loyalty, build trust and increase awareness
- Why so many of The Fortune 500 are making the switch
- How these companies are working towards being a ‘digital superbrand’
- Andrew Warren-Payne, Senior Consultant, ClickZ Intelligence
- Tony Kirsch, Head of Professional Services, Neustar
- Matt Dorville, SEO and Content Strategist, Major League Baseball
- Katie Hankinson, Senior Vice President, VaynerMedia
Brought to you in collaboration with Neustar: