Congratulations to the 10 winners who have been inducted into the ClickZ Digital Marketing Hall of Fame!
Each year the ClickZ Awards have honored agencies and brands that have embraced creativity and interactivity to connect with their audience and to drive stellar results. But who are the masterminds, the drivers behind the campaigns? This year, the distinguished marketing awards will be honoring 10 visionaries and thought leaders for their achievements, contributions and for the influential work that has helped redefine the marketing industry.
Who are the nominees?
The nominees are the industry leaders, mentors and master collaborators whose work has earned them exceptional repute, and whose contributions, ingenuity and commitment pushed digital marketing to new levels of excellence through their outstanding achievements.
How does it work?
Rules of entry:
- Provide a 400-word statement describing the nominee's overall digital marketing initiative or contribution to the industry. Include a maximum of three recent supporting examples illustrating why the nominee should be inducted into ClickZ's Awards Digital Marketing Hall of Fame. All supporting examples must be qualitative and quantitative.
- Additional information that may be required by the judges shall be asked for on a need-to-know/case-by-case basis.
- All submissions must be in English.
- Nominees must have a minimum 3 to 5 years' experience in digital marketing.
- Producers reserve the right to reproduce any materials submitted in connection with the promotion of the Digital Marketing Hall of Fame Awards.
- Decisions of the judges are final. No inquiries or comments will be entertained.
- Submissions that do not meet the entry criteria in full will be disqualified from entry to the Awards and fees will not be refunded.
- Nominators and nominees must be at least 18 years old.
- The closing date for entries has been extended to Monday, August 5, 11:59pm ET.
Entry fees & payment
- $299 per individual submission
- All entry fees are non-refundable
* Airfare and accommodations will not be provided.