From 26th-28th November the Digital Marketing Show comes to London, a two day event designed for marketing professionals who might find the world of digital intimidating.
There are a whole load of digital opportunities out there just waiting for you to discover. Are you making the most of them?
As it’s Halloween, here are 10 scary facts which might make you rethink the way you are using digital, courtesy of the Digital Marketing Show:
1. Just 14% of businesses sell their products or services online (Booz & Company)
2. Half of marketers in the UK are not testing campaigns or content (Adobe)
3. 25% of business owners claim their employees don’t even have the basic digital skills to use the internet for business (Booz & Company)
4. More people would watch a video (80%) than read a text (20%) (Optimind Technology Solutions)
5. 66% of all marketers think companies won’t succeed unless they have a digital marketing approach (Adobe)
6. Only one in five online retailers are using automated email for abandoned checkout items (dotMailer)
7. Only 16% of marketers have a formal mobile strategy in place (CMO Council)
8. Under a third of marketers track app downloads (Forrester and Velti)
9. Only 23% of marketers are using blogging and social media (Digital Insights)
10. Just 33% of CMO’s and senior marketing leaders have basic understanding of data analytics (Spencer Stuart)
To share your own concenrs, tweet the Digital Marketing Show at @DMSLDN