Facebook is under constant pressure to prove it can monetize its platform enough to satisfy investors, and the bulk of that monetization will come by way of advertising. Last week, Facebook reported that 84 percent of its overall revenues come from advertising. As the social media giant strives to develop relevant products for advertisers, large and small brands are exploring new ways to use Facebook to engage consumers, generate leads, and boost sales.
In Facebook Casebook, a free downloadable resource, ClickZ compiled a collection of case studies that exemplify what’s worked for marketers – from a sprawling global brand like Domino’s to a bootstrapped indie film.
What’s Inside ClickZ’s Facebook Casebook:
- Nutella’s Facebook Ads Outperformed TV
- Facebook Pans Out Worldwide for Domino’s
- New Action Buttons Trump Likes For Payvment
- Social Ads Can Bolster Lead-Gen, Says HubSpot
- How a $28 Facebook Ad Buy Transformed Orabrush
- Taco Bell Turns Lawsuit Into Likes
- Applebee’s: Facebook Bested Other Digital Ads
- How Indie Film “Certifiably Jonathan” Used Facebook Ads for High CTRs
- How Amway Took Facebook Global
- CNET’s Smart Tactics Produce Social Explosion
- Sponsored Case Studies from Marin Software
Download Facebook Casebook for free today!
What are some of the major developments that are likely to shape multi-channel marketing in 2017?
Time is running out to feature your company in our inaugural Mobile Vendor Reader Survey.
Marketers create personas to better understand their target audience and what it looks like. If marketers can understand potential buyer behaviors, and where they spend their time online, then content can be targeted more effectively.
What’s behind a successful data-driven marketing strategy?