Facebook is under constant pressure to prove it can monetize its platform enough to satisfy investors, and the bulk of that monetization will come by way of advertising. Last week, Facebook reported that 84 percent of its overall revenues come from advertising. As the social media giant strives to develop relevant products for advertisers, large and small brands are exploring new ways to use Facebook to engage consumers, generate leads, and boost sales.
In Facebook Casebook, a free downloadable resource, ClickZ compiled a collection of case studies that exemplify what’s worked for marketers – from a sprawling global brand like Domino’s to a bootstrapped indie film.
What’s Inside ClickZ’s Facebook Casebook:
- Nutella’s Facebook Ads Outperformed TV
- Facebook Pans Out Worldwide for Domino’s
- New Action Buttons Trump Likes For Payvment
- Social Ads Can Bolster Lead-Gen, Says HubSpot
- How a $28 Facebook Ad Buy Transformed Orabrush
- Taco Bell Turns Lawsuit Into Likes
- Applebee’s: Facebook Bested Other Digital Ads
- How Indie Film “Certifiably Jonathan” Used Facebook Ads for High CTRs
- How Amway Took Facebook Global
- CNET’s Smart Tactics Produce Social Explosion
- Sponsored Case Studies from Marin Software
Download Facebook Casebook for free today!
Cynthia (Cyndi) Knapic, Head of Business at Animoto, discusses the latest trends in video marketing, why 'square video' is so popular, and how brands are changing their strategies with the rise of video.
Ecommerce marketing is all about coming up with new ideas to engage with customers. The latest trends are all about focusing on the customers and their needs, and that's a great way to improve your marketing efforts.
We all need data on the users that matter to us most. In many cases, to get this data, we need to have data forms to collect and capture information directly on our websites.
Facebook Canvas has been with us for just over a year and, whilst there are many brands that have made it work, there are others who have struggled with the new medium. What can we learn from both as we look to really make the most of Facebook’s flagship ad model?