Facebook is under constant pressure to prove it can monetize its platform enough to satisfy investors, and the bulk of that monetization will come by way of advertising. Last week, Facebook reported that 84 percent of its overall revenues come from advertising. As the social media giant strives to develop relevant products for advertisers, large and small brands are exploring new ways to use Facebook to engage consumers, generate leads, and boost sales.
In Facebook Casebook, a free downloadable resource, ClickZ compiled a collection of case studies that exemplify what’s worked for marketers – from a sprawling global brand like Domino’s to a bootstrapped indie film.
What’s Inside ClickZ’s Facebook Casebook:
- Nutella’s Facebook Ads Outperformed TV
- Facebook Pans Out Worldwide for Domino’s
- New Action Buttons Trump Likes For Payvment
- Social Ads Can Bolster Lead-Gen, Says HubSpot
- How a $28 Facebook Ad Buy Transformed Orabrush
- Taco Bell Turns Lawsuit Into Likes
- Applebee’s: Facebook Bested Other Digital Ads
- How Indie Film “Certifiably Jonathan” Used Facebook Ads for High CTRs
- How Amway Took Facebook Global
- CNET’s Smart Tactics Produce Social Explosion
- Sponsored Case Studies from Marin Software
Download Facebook Casebook for free today!
If you’re just starting out with a business, or looking for tools to help you grow, there is a huge array of digital marketing tools, platforms and services available online.
As emojis take over the world, more brands are experimenting with them in an attempt to stay relevant. What’s the best way to do so and what should be avoided?
You don't have to be a large B2B company to create an impressive LinkedIn presence, all you need is the focus on the right direction and the consistency to succeed in your social efforts.
Social media management can become time consuming, and that’s why we compiled a list of some of the best tools to enhance your ... read more