Brands are constantly present on all the big events and this year’s Olympic Games couldn’t be an exception. So is is winning up to now?
Well, Channel 4 tried a different approach this year, and this is paying off so far, making it the most shared ad of 2016 with its campaign “We’re The Superhumans”.
The promotion of its Paralympics coverage led to more than 1,256,567 shares. “We’re The Superhumans” takes a fresh perspective, and viewers seemed to like this new approach.
According to data compiled by video ad tech company Unruly, the second most shared Olympic ad up to now was Under Armour’s “Rule Yourself” featuring Michael Phelps, while the brand also occupied the third place, this time with an ad featuring the USA Women’s Gymnastics team.
Top 10 most shared Olympics 2016 ads
1. Channel 4: We’re The Superhumans | Rio Paralympics 2016 Trailer 1,256,567 shares
2. Under Armour: RULE YOURSELF | MICHAEL PHELPS 308,000 shares
3. Under Armour: RULE YOURSELF | USA WOMENS GYMNASTICS 186,865 shares
4. P&G: Thank You, Mom – Strong | Rio 2016 Olympic Games180,725 shares
5. BBC Sport: Rio 2016 Olympic Games: Trailer 79,295 shares
6. United: Team USA Commercial: ‘One Journey. Two Teams.’ 72,355 shares
7. Nike: Unlimited Serena Williams 65,668 shares
8. Gatorade: The Boy Who Learned to Fly | Usain Bolt 63,803 shares
9. Gillette: Perfect Isn’t Pretty | Rio 2016 Olympic Games | Sia Unstoppable (long) 41,353 shares
10. Nike: Unlimited Future 40,037 shares
Source: Unruly. Data collated on August 1, 2016 and includes shares of both YouTube and Facebook videos
If you’re just starting out with a business, or looking for tools to help you grow, there is a huge array of digital marketing tools, platforms and services available online.
As emojis take over the world, more brands are experimenting with them in an attempt to stay relevant. What’s the best way to do so and what should be avoided?
You don't have to be a large B2B company to create an impressive LinkedIn presence, all you need is the focus on the right direction and the consistency to succeed in your social efforts.
Social media management can become time consuming, and that’s why we compiled a list of some of the best tools to enhance your ... read more