ClickZ’s Political Video Advertising 201 is a FREE resource jam packed with insights from top digital political experts using online video ads today. You’ll find out why political advertisers are using video, get tips, learn key video ad terms, and more. Brought to You by Mixpo
Download ClickZ’s Political Video Advertising 201
- The Rise of Political Video Advertising
- Video Persuades, and Much More
- Video Ad Formats and What They’re Good for
- How Much Does This Stuff Cost?
- Video Ad Glossary, case studies, and more!
Featuring insights from top digital political ad experts from both sides of the aisle:
- Michael Beach, Founder, Targeted Victory
- JB Britten, Digital Media Director, Smart Media Group
- Eric Frenchman, Chief Internet Strategist, Connell Donatelli
- Jeff Jacobs, President & Creative Director, NextGen Persuasion
- Eli Kaplan, Founding Partner, Rising Tide Interactive
- Josh Koster, Partner, Chong + Koster
New to online political advertising?
Check out ClickZ’s Digital Political Campaigns 101, a FREE starter kit featuring practical tips from online campaign experts. Learn more about this resource.
Download ClickZ’s Digital Political Campaigns 101
According to data gathered for the report,‘Communications Infrastructure: The Backbone of Digital,’ 88% of IT professionals and 61% of marketers ranked their company’s current communication infrastructure as 'cutting-edge' or 'good.'
President Trump's digital savvy isn't limited to social media. As it turns out, the Trump Organization owns thousands of domain names, possibly even more than 10,000.
Silicon Valley loves fancy job titles. It’s just something we do, and software and technology lend themselves to it. But it’s not always helpful.
In an often fragmented workplace, where various departments have varying opinions and goals, it can be challenging to get everyone on the same page and make strategy meetings productive.