ClickZ’s Political Video Advertising 201 is a FREE resource jam packed with insights from top digital political experts using online video ads today. You’ll find out why political advertisers are using video, get tips, learn key video ad terms, and more. Brought to You by Mixpo
Download ClickZ’s Political Video Advertising 201
- The Rise of Political Video Advertising
- Video Persuades, and Much More
- Video Ad Formats and What They’re Good for
- How Much Does This Stuff Cost?
- Video Ad Glossary, case studies, and more!
Featuring insights from top digital political ad experts from both sides of the aisle:
- Michael Beach, Founder, Targeted Victory
- JB Britten, Digital Media Director, Smart Media Group
- Eric Frenchman, Chief Internet Strategist, Connell Donatelli
- Jeff Jacobs, President & Creative Director, NextGen Persuasion
- Eli Kaplan, Founding Partner, Rising Tide Interactive
- Josh Koster, Partner, Chong + Koster
New to online political advertising?
Check out ClickZ’s Digital Political Campaigns 101, a FREE starter kit featuring practical tips from online campaign experts. Learn more about this resource.
Download ClickZ’s Digital Political Campaigns 101
Ecommerce marketing is all about coming up with new ideas to engage with customers. The latest trends are all about focusing on the customers and their needs, and that's a great way to improve your marketing efforts.
We all need data on the users that matter to us most. In many cases, to get this data, we need to have data forms to collect and capture information directly on our websites.
Recently, I visited my alma mater, University of Florida in Gainesville, FL, to speak with advertising students about digital marketing, analytics and how to start a career in our field.
Sandy Rubinstein is the CEO of the independently female minority-owned marketing and advertising firm DXagency. ClickZ caught up with her to find out about her role as CEO, and what advice she would give to women who want to work in the digital industry.