ClickZ’s Political Video Advertising 201 is a FREE resource jam packed with insights from top digital political experts using online video ads today. You’ll find out why political advertisers are using video, get tips, learn key video ad terms, and more. Brought to You by Mixpo
Download ClickZ’s Political Video Advertising 201
- The Rise of Political Video Advertising
- Video Persuades, and Much More
- Video Ad Formats and What They’re Good for
- How Much Does This Stuff Cost?
- Video Ad Glossary, case studies, and more!
Featuring insights from top digital political ad experts from both sides of the aisle:
- Michael Beach, Founder, Targeted Victory
- JB Britten, Digital Media Director, Smart Media Group
- Eric Frenchman, Chief Internet Strategist, Connell Donatelli
- Jeff Jacobs, President & Creative Director, NextGen Persuasion
- Eli Kaplan, Founding Partner, Rising Tide Interactive
- Josh Koster, Partner, Chong + Koster
New to online political advertising?
Check out ClickZ’s Digital Political Campaigns 101, a FREE starter kit featuring practical tips from online campaign experts. Learn more about this resource.
Download ClickZ’s Digital Political Campaigns 101
In an often fragmented workplace, where various departments have varying opinions and goals, it can be challenging to get everyone on the same page and make strategy meetings productive.
In part one a few weeks ago, we discussed what brand TLDs (top level domains) are, which brands are applying for them and why they might be important. Today, we’ll take an in-depth look at the potential benefits for brands, and explore the challenges brand TLDs could help solve.
According to a report, references to hashtags appeared in just 30% of Super Bowl 51's commercials this year, down from 45% a year ago.
The explosive growth of video in 2016 makes 2017 an important year for video content and as more publishers are tempted to use it, it’s useful to consider the best strategies to maximise its effectiveness.