This report, based on a survey among senior marketers and IT professionals, explores the relationship between marketing and IT departments, the changing roles of the CMO and CIO, and the challenges and obstacles businesses face in creating an equilibrium between these core functions.
This report answers:
- Who owns infrastructure decision-making in an organization?
- What level of cross collaboration between marketing and IT is happening?
- What infrastructure solutions are being most utilized?
- What do marketers and IT professionals see as their biggest digital challenges?
- How does the marketing industry see digital transformation affecting them and their future?